Think twice before you purchase from http://www.fairy-gift.com

This is a China based supplier! I purchased an electronic cigarette from this site. They shipped from shnzhen, arrived at brazil custom 7 days later, then held by brazil custom 5 days, and it took 16 days in total. Holy ***!! What a long wait! I received my orders within 2 days usually!

Long wait is not a big deal! what happened next pissed me off! I was asked to pay 20 dollar to the custom! But I was never noticed by fairy-gift.com about this. I spend 60 dollars on my order, that's all i need to pay and I was supposed to pay nothing else!

Had an Experience with fairy gift?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #846594

No *** they're China based.It says so right on the site.

And as far as shipping, when you check out it tells you in big writing how long it takes (and that should be a big tip off of where they're located). Complaining about something legit is one thing, but don't put down a company just because you can't read. I ordered an Mvp 2 vape from FG and it came in 10 days, exactly as stated, it was a genuine product (I verified and registered the serial on innokens website).

Good company, would order again.Maybe you should order a dictionary from someone closer so you can start learning.

Try Ebay next time ***

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #780269

The typical delivery time from China is anywhere from 15 to 30 days. I'm guessing it was your first time ordering anything from China.

Anyway by your details, it's not Fairy-gift's fault, it would be Customs.

dipshit...

Porto Alegre, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil #728136

I'm Brazilian.Yes, my country sucks on many levels.

I think the OP is an ***. I also bought from FairyGift 10 days ago, and my order is still processing. This is a real reason to be pissed! FairyGift doesn't answer my desperate complaints.

Never will be buying from it anymore.That's for certain!

How about learning to read before making any negative comments about a retailer ? Otherwise you just look like yet another whining *** who tried to get past customs without paying import tax/duty and got stung for it. Here are their T&Cs concerning Import Taxes for you to READ AND WEEP, *** ..

How much tax do I need to pay?

Please note that all import taxes / duties are the buyer’s responsibility.

fairy-gift.com will accept no responsibility for customs costs incurred.

Many countries do not charge import duties on private items, samples, and goods below a certain stated value.

However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you’ve ordered from us arrive in your country.

Obviously you will want this to be as low as possible, but fairy-gift.com CANNOT give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.

You must ensure you find out about regulations in your own country before ordering from fairy-gift.com. In most countries the actual origin of the goods (China) is not important: only the declared value of the goods and declared contents is relevant.

Let us know if you have any special packing or labeling instructions when placing your order.

.. and learn what words mean in English if you're going to use them, they're hardly a scam outfit just because YOU were ignorant where T&Cs were concerned.

Your problem is with customs in your country, not with the seller by the sounds of it.